From Student to CEO
Together we will make your creative business idea come true
- a student in a UK University?
- a recent graduate from a UK University?
- scared of the prospect of falling into the standard 9-5 routine?
- unsure about what to do after you graduate?
- hard working, ambitious and determined?
I am looking for:
Six ambitious students or graduates from UK Universities who wish to start their own creative businesses. This could be anything from a Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer, Virtual Assistant, Video Editor, Blogger, Content Creator...etc.
From Student to CEO is a six week group coaching programme which will teach you everything you need to know about starting your business. I will guide you through the maze of uncertainty that is starting your own business, using the tricks and tools I have acquired when setting up ALN Marketing.
But why help students and graduates specifically?
In December 2018 I graduated with an Undergraduate degree in English and Sociology and a Masters degree in Social Research and NO idea what to do with my life! I had been freelancing for years, but never even considered setting up my own business. But a little push (and a 9-5 job I hated) gave me the courage to launch ALN Marketing just six months later. The aim of From Student to CEO is to teach you the most effective and easiest way to set up a business - not the way I did it. I made so many mistakes, and although they came from a good place and it has all worked out, they could have been avoided if I had some more guidance.
Learn from my mistakes!
The course includes:
- weekly group calls including a teaching session and a discussion session
- a workbook to work through at home in your own time, with the aim of making you think deeper about your business idea
- unlimited Voxer support throughout the six weeks
- one week of support after the programme ends
- a 'Start your own business' checklist so you can easily see your progression
- 52 Monday Motivation PDF to help with content creation
- the chance to network with other people in a similar position to what you are
The price is £100.
The next time I run this programme, the price will be increased.